Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Rock Me Gently

Ay Caramba (sp?)!

Have I really been gone for nearly two weeks? Crikey. Well, dearest blogspottttter, I can tell you that it's been a necessary break. I had pneumonia and a bacterial infection in my lungs -- I had an extremely swollen face and neck due to all of it. Needless to say, I missed about a week of teaching. But I'm back and betta than eva! :)

I do apologize for leaving you all out! It happens from time to time, so forgive me.

My husband and I have made a huge life decision during my absence. We are going to move out of our current living quarters. Our place is entirely too small (quite clausterphobic, actually) for us to survive. I mean, hell, our kitchen is in our bedroom. Can it get any more cramped than that?

I watched something quite interesting on the telly the other day. "Sex in the Bible" on the History Channel. Watch it sometime--you'll be fascinated (if you're enamored with sexuality like I am [and no, being enamored with sexuality does not mean I am a sex addict!]).

I'm addicted to Puzzle Pirates. You should go join--It's free! :)

Until next time.

No comments: