Saturday, January 19, 2008

Blizzard! Yikes! Pow! Bang! Onomatopoeia!!!

Snow all over Georgia! Snow. Snow. SNOW! Being from the Last Frontier (Alaska, for all of those non-geographically-inclined folks), I'm quite comfortable with it. But let it happen in the South and there's grounds for disaster! I had promised my little niece to come down to her birthday party (FIESTA!), but was quite nervous at the thought of driving in the weather. It's not like I could not drive in snow (after all, I've been taught how to drive in these conditions accordingly), but I was scared out of my skivvies at the thought of driving with Georgia's eminent residents.

Here's a recap of the adventure (with pictures):

Walk outside. See snow!










Take mon chien out in le snowww for an adventure. Doggie no likey. Doggie whimpers. Back inside.











Drive down SOUTH. Watch 6 car wrecks occur. See what I mean? One wreck was my favorite: said man drove past me 15 miles ago. Thirty minutes later, I drive by said man standing next to his crumpled 2008 Ford Mustang. He's got his hands on his head and is staring up at the sky. My inner dialogue machine tells me that he must have been saying, "Why God? Why?!" I giggle inside.


Niece's birthday party = FIESTA! Stereotypes are embraced here:

MORE TO COME LATER.

No comments: