Saturday, January 12, 2008

First thing's first...

An Introduction (of sorts)

Dear Blog-nasty...

My name's (XXXXXXXX). Tengo un gato en mis pantalones. (I've always wanted to type that.) In life, I enjoy doing many things; however, I do not enjoy many other things.

Some of the things that I do not enjoy include:::::
waiting in line
receiving bills
listening to techno mu-sak
talking about idiosyncrasy (or idioms, for that matter)
wishing for what I cannot have
trying to teach those that will not learn
being overlooked
hearing folks beg for sexual favors
jumping to conclusions
going to pointless meetings
running-running-running
keeping up with old friends (they're old for a reason, no?)
eating celery
watching people hurt others

Maybe I should have started with what I like? Okay okay, I'll just do that now:
filing papers and my fingernails
using the bathroom
cooking odd foods
reading novels that are too long for ADD-sufferers
having ADD (ohhhh.....)
playing Tetris and Duck Hunt
loving on the hubby
walking my minpin
teaching those that will learn
using my brain for the smallest of activities
contradicting myself
knowing that I'm smarter than those around me (this doesn't happen too often)
saying the following words (I know I'm terrible...): s**, d**n, frick, frickin', errrgh, pants, shiz, me, you, euthanize, reparations, indefatifable, holy, moley....

Some may call me a realist. Others may view my personality that of a pessimist. However, I like to call myself an optimistic realissimist. It has a slight ring to it, right? I felt the need to start another blog for the purpose of anonimity. It can't can't can't leak out to the all-seeing eye who I am and where I am and what I am. Do you see my problem?

Anyways, here I am. Feel free to enjoy my linguistic lust, among other things. :)

-Pretty Hyperbole

No comments: