Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Time is money. Or, is it?

And now, for a magic trick. Are you ready, big bold world?
Did you see it? It was phenomenal. I'm sure you'd agree that it was. :)


Pish posh. Now on to more poignant things:

Joke from yesterday appeared to have no immediate repercussions. Students let it go in one ear and out of the other. Another day, another day...
But something from today that made me smile:
"Mrs. (insert-my-real-last-name-here), why are you making us think today? That's not why we come to school!" [golly jee...]

Readers, I pose a question:
Have you ever had an experience in which a conversation gets so heated that you think the entire group of people is attacking you?

I have.... And it's not good for an anxiety attack prone person.

1 comment:

The Walker said...

Well Pretty Hyperbole, congratulations on the compliment! Thinking - that's exactly what we need to teach the younger uns.

I conduct a lot of teamwork workshops, and to induce a sense of team-spirit, I often have to take a stand on the other extreme of an issue. I was a wreck the first time I did it... Now, it's just another day at work :) I try and play the devil's advocate ocassionally in my friends circle and that's fun too.